We are excited to announce that we now offer a range of bespoke model design and manufacturing services.
How does it benefit you?
We are now providing a full range of design and manufacturing services including:
- Tailored services to meet your requirements
- Design and produce masters for mould making
- Contract casting parts in resin
- 3D print short runs or one-off's
- Consistent quality between batches or job runs
- Design and produce brass etch parts
HRH Princess Anne viewing the HMS Hampshire
(Full storey at HMS Hampshire website)
One of the latest commissions was to design and build a replica of HMS Hampshire that was lost with all hands in 1916, and the process was made a little simpler as we had access to the 1901 and 1903 drawings. This model included 3D printed parts, custom designed brass etch and 500 hours spent working on the ship (see link above for full story).
Other projects include design and manufacture of N gauge model railway items specially for the N Gauge Forum, brass etch Midland Region fencing for a model club, and several one off items for individual modellers.
Call or email us to discuss your next project.